PC Professor’s Computer Maintenance Technology (CMT) participants are qualified to effectively plan, implement, and maintain a range of computing environments using Microsoft Windows Server and the Microsoft BackOffice integrated family of server products.
The A+ Preparatory Class (Computer Repair), MCSE Preparatory (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) & CCNA Preparatory (Cisco Certified Network Associate) credentials are the premier certifications for professionals who analyze the business requirements for a system architecture, design solutions, deploy, install, and configure architecture components, and troubleshoot system problems.
PC Professor is proud to have most modules beginning monthly with instrutor-led classes in a live instructional format. Classes are offered on a daytime, evening and/or weekend basis.
Why should you become certified? Different vendors offer different benefits, but here are just a few of the possible advantages:
- To demonstrate to your employer, customers and colleagues that you have what it takes to plan, implement, and support business solutions concerning hardware, software, networking and/or the operating system.
- A suitable for framing, parchment-esque certificate of completion from PC Professor signifying your academic achievement.
- Industry recognition of your knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft, Cisco and computer hardware.
- In the case of Microsoft, it includes a one-year subscription to DreamSpark which allows career students the ability to test and evaluate academic software products. These evaluation titles will give users a chance to try Microsoft products and determine how a new product will affect current systems, what deployment issues may arise, and how much end-user support will be needed.
- Access to technical and product information directly from the certifying vendor.
- Access to technical resources, connections to the certified community, and access to valuable resources and services.
- Use of the certification vendor’s logo, certificate, wallet card, and/or lapel pin to enable you to identify your certified status to colleagues, clients and prospective employers.
- Invitations from vendors to conferences, technical training sessions, focus groups and special events.
- A free Microsoft subscription to professional newsletters, career related emails and/or professional development magazines.
- Access to PC Professor’s supplemental, placement-assistance lead-referral program. While no reputable school can ever promise a job, we try our best to help our certified graduates find meaningful training-related employment by supplying them with job leads and available employment opportunities offered by local, South Florida employers.