PC Professor’s Computer Maintenance Technology (CMT) participants are qualified to effectively plan, implement, and maintain a range of computing environments using Microsoft Windows Server and the Microsoft BackOffice integrated family of server products.
The A+ Preparatory Class (Computer Repair), MCSE Preparatory (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) & CCNA Preparatory (Cisco Certified Network Associate) credentials are the premier certifications for professionals who analyze the business requirements for a system architecture, design solutions, deploy, install, and configure architecture components, and troubleshoot system problems.
PC Professor is proud to have most modules beginning monthly with instrutor-led classes in a live instructional format. Classes are offered on a daytime, evening and/or weekend basis.
Why should you become certified? Different vendors offer different benefits, but here are just a few of the possible advantages:
- To demonstrate to your employer, customers and colleagues that you have what it takes to plan, implement, and support business solutions concerning hardware, software, networking and/or the operating system.
- A suitable for framing, parchment-esque certificate of completion from PC Professor signifying your academic achievement.
- Industry recognition of your knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft, Cisco and computer hardware.
- In the case of Microsoft, it includes a one-year subscription to Microsoft TechNet Plus, an advanced version of the TechNet CD-ROM subscription which allows professionals to test and evaluate beta products. Subscribers to TechNet Plus receive all evaluation beta products on CD along with 12 monthly TechNet issues. These evaluation betas will give users a chance to try future products and determine how a new product will affect current systems, what deployment issues may arise, and how much end-user support will be needed.
- Access to technical and product information directly from the certifying vendor.
- MSDN Online Certified Membership, a free program exclusively for certified Microsoft professionals, sponsored by MSDN Online. MSDN Online Certified Membership helps you tap into the best technical resources, connect to the certified community, and gain access to valuable resources and services.
- Use of the certification vendor’s logo, certificate, wallet card, and/or lapel pin to enable you to identify your certified status to colleagues, clients and prospective employers.
- Invitations from vendors to conferences, technical training sessions, and special events.
- A free Microsoft subscription to professional newsletters, career related emails and/or professional development magazines.
- Access to PC Professor’s placement-assistance lead-referral program. While no reputable school can ever promise a job, we pledge to try our best to help our certified graduates find meaningful training-related employment by supplying them with job leads and employment opportunities offered by local, South Florida employers.